RUSSIA VISA FOR INDIANS
Destination Experts is the fast,reliable and affordable visa consultant for russian visa.Our Aim is always to provide you the best and cost effective services. We take all the hassle out of getting the russia visa and using our many years of experience to give you the best service from our end.
- RUSSIAN BUSINESS VISA
- RUSSIAN TOURIST VISA
- RUSSIAN VISA INVITATION
Required Documents for Russian Visa
- Original Passport with validity of minimum six months and minimum two blank pages for visa stamping.
- Online Visa application form.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm)
- Tourist confirmation (in Russian language) from a Russian travel agency, registered with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation. The confirmation must contain the agency’s reference number and registration number
- To know more, call our Visa experts at +91-9818058319,9899999322 or
email us : email@example.com
Steps to Get Russian Visa Invitation Letter
- Scanned Colour copy of the first and last page of your passport.
- Travel date and Hotel name required.
Steps to Get Russia Visa.
- Required the Original Documents as per the above checklist.
- We will Review and Apply the visa.
- Make the payment to our Bank account for the visa process.
- Get your Approved visa in 3 to 5 working Days.
- For your kind information Approval and Rejection is sole discretion for the embassy.destination experts is not liable for any rejection.
what is russian visa Invitation ?
Tourist confirmation letter (fax or scanned copy can be submitted) stating that the tourist is going to be hosted by a Russian Organisation which is authorised to carry out tour operator activities and is registered in the Unified Federal Register of Tour Operators under a unique reference number; the letter should contain all essential information of the traveller – Full name, date of birth, sex, nationality, passport number, duration of stay (date of entry and exit), number of entries granted by the visa, full title of the Russian tour operator issuing the invitation, its unique reference number (MVT) and the all other details of the itinerary, personal signature of the head of the tour agency together with the organisation’s official seal