All drink included
Lunch in restaurant
All tickeds museum
- Arrival in Almaty at 1640 Hrs (KC 908 DEL-ALA 1640 Hrs) / BY AIR ASTANA - Transfer Airport-Hotel by bus/ Check-in to the Hotel at 1930 Hrs - 2000 Hrs GALA DINNER AT INDIAN RESTURANT WITH VEG , NON VEG SNACKS, BEER, VODKA & EXCLUSIVE BELLY DANCE SHOW. (1 HOUR) - Transfer to Hotel at 2230 Hrs - Free time – can explore night Life activities at you own. - Overnight at Hotel.
WELCOME ALMATY CITY
-Breakfast 0700-1000 Hrs -1030 Hrs Almaty City Tour with English speaking guide You will know more about history and development of the southern capital of Kazakhstan and see its major attractions:, Palace of President, Republic Square and Monument of Independence, and Astana Square, Panfilov Park, Abai Square and Palace of Republic, Presidential Park. - Lunch in Indian Restaurant at 1300 Hrs - 1430 Hrs Continue Almaty City Tour, Rakhat Chocolate Factory and Local Market Zilyoni -Bazar. You can buy Chocolates from Rakhat Chocolate Factory; can buy Dry Fruits at cheap rates and some souvenirs from Zilyoni Bazar. - Transfer to the hotel at 1800 Hrs - Time to Relax a bit after long walk. - Transfer for Dinner at Indian Restaurant at 2030 Hrs - Transfer Back to Hotel at 2230 Hrs - Free time – can explore night activities at you own - Overnight in hotel
ALMATY- MEDOWS & CHIMBULAK
- Breakfast 0700-1000 Hrs - Transfer to excursion at 1030 Hrs -This tour provides you the best opportunity to see the beautiful mountain surroundings of Almaty city. The first stop of the tour awaits you in the Medeo Gorge, where in the wonderful mountains of Trans-Ili Ala-Tau the largest high mountain skating rink in the world is located as well as the huge dam, protecting the city from destructive mudflows formed on the tops of the western Tien Shan. Next destination is Chimbulak ski resort (Cable Car Fee not Included), located at an altitude of 2230 meters above sea level. It is very popular for its mild climate, large quantity of sunny days and snow through the winter and remarkable scenery of mountain ranges. - PACKED LUNCH TO BE GIVEN TO EACH PAX. (VEG / NON VEG BIRYANI WITH RAITA, ACHAR AND SALAD) - Free time to Look Around!!!! - Transfer to hotel 1700 Hrs - Free time at your own. - Transfer for Dinner at Indian Restaurant at 2030 Hrs - Transfer to Hotel at 2230 Hrs - Free time – can explore night activities at you own - Overnight in hotel
KOK TOBE TOUR & SHOPPING TOUR
-Breakfast 0700-1000 Hrs -1030 Hrs proceed towards the tour of Kok-Tobe. It is a mountain which is the highest point of Almaty, Kazakhstan's largest city. There is a popular recreation area on top of the mountain. The mountain's height is 1100 meters above sea level. Kok-tobe is one of the main landmarks in the city, and it is popular among visitors and tourists to Almaty. The Kok-Tobe recreational area has a variety of amusement park type attractions and restaurants. It is connected to downtown Almaty by a cable car line. The City Terminal is located near Hotel Kazakhstan. Also, there is a 372 meters tall TV Tower at the foot of the mountain. The tower can be seen from most parts of the city. - Lunch in Indian Restaurant at 1400 Hrs - 1530 Hrs Proceed towards Mega Mall for shopping - Transfer to hotel 1900 Hrs - Free time at your own. - Transfer for Dinner at Indian Restaurant at 2030 Hrs - Transfer Back to Hotel at 2230 Hrs - Free time – can explore night activities at you own - Overnight in hotel
• Move to the airport for the flight KC907 at 04:30 Almaty-Delhi. • OR IF FLYING ON AIR ARABIA • CHECK OUT FROM HOTEL AT 11.30 HRS • TRANSFERS TO INDIAN RESRTURANT FOR LUNCH • 13.30 HRS TRANSFER TO ALMATY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT FOR YOUR ONWARD JOURNEY.
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Daily Breakfast at Hotels
- Pick up & Drop
- All Transfers & sightseeing by AC Car
- All toll tax, Parking charges, Fuel cost, Driver charges inclusive
- Ac is not working in hilly areas.
- Any Air fare / rail Ticket
- Camera fees
- Entrance fees at all tourist attractions mentioned in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”