ALGERIA VISA AGENT IN DELHI
Destination Experts is the fast, reliable, and affordable ALGERIA visa consultant in Delhi for Indians. Our aim is always to provide you the best and most effective services. We take all the hassle out of getting the ALGERIA visa and using our many years of experience to give you the best service from our end. **Visa come to get it**
- ALGERIA Business Visa
- ALGERIA Work Visa
BUSINESS Visa Requirements for ALGERIA (DELHI)
- Original Valid passport with at least a 6-month validity from the date of travel.
- 2 Typed Visa forms. signed by the applicant, all columns must be filled, no column should be left blank, kindly mention if any field is not relevant NOT APPLICABLE completely and NOT N/A -Form which has blank column shall not be accepted by the Embassy
- 2 Recent Coloured Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) should be: –
- 35mm x 45mm in dimension
- On matte finish paper
- With White background
- With 80% face coverage, non-smiling [without sunglasses, a hat/cap or other head covering, unless the applicant wears such items because of their religious belief or ethnic background
- not previously used in a visa
- Original Invitation Letter from Algeria attested by COC. Please note thatafterreview of the application, Embassy may ask for Original Invitation Letter depending upon case to case basis.
- Stay Itinerary (hotel) with 14 Days Qurantine declaration from Algerian Company
- Ticket Itinerary
- Covering letter (addressed to Embassy of the People`s Democratic Republic of Algeria).
WORK Visa Requirements for ALGERIA (DELHI)
- Original Passport with at least 6-month validity.
- 2 Typed Visa Application Forms. signed by the applicant, all columns must be filled, no column should be left blank, any field which is not relevant kindly mention NOT APPLICABLE completely and NOT N/A -Form which has blank column shall not be accepted by the Embassy
- 2 Photograph (Fresh ones i.e. NOT used earlier for any visa) ( Passport size i.e. 3.5cm x 4.5cm, Recent i.e. within 3 months, camera clicked, matte finish, white background with 80% face coverage).
- Covering letter (addressed to Embassy of the People`s Democratic Republic of Algeria) from the applicant on company letterhead stating his name, designation, purpose and duration of visit.
- An original employment authorization delivered by the Algerian Ministry of Labour. The Embassy will NOT accept any authorized faxed or mailed separately.
- Original document of the Work Contract.
- Certificate issued by the employer by which the later ensures the assumption of responsibility of the repatriation of the foreign worker at the end of the employment.
- Travel Itinerary (ticket)