PHILIPPINES VISA FOR INDIANS
Destination Experts is the fast,reliable and affordable visa consultant for Phillipines visa.Our Aim is always to provide you the best and cost effective services. We take all the hassle out of getting the phillipines visa and using our many years of experience to give you the best service from our end. **Visa come get it**
- Passport: Original Passport with the validity of minimum six months from the date of return and minimum two blank pages for visa stamping.
Please Note: Attach first page, last page & observation page of passport along with all old passports (if any).
- Philippines Visa Application Form : One visa application form to be duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent passport size photographs with matt or semi matt finish, 60%-80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering Letter : Covering-letter from applicant stating his name, designation, passport number, purpose & duration of visit and number of entries applied for (single/multiple entry valid for 6 months or 1 yr). The letter should be duly signed by the applicant and addressed to “The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Republic of Philippines”.
Please Note: Covering-Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
- Invitation Letter: If visiting to any friend/relative, an invitation letter stating the applicant’s details and complete address & contact no of the invitee along with the copy of his passport, valid visa, Alien card and an updated bank statement for last three months has to be submitted.
- Financials :
a) Company’s and Personal ITR for the last 3 yrs.
b) Original Company and Personal Bank Statement with minimum balance of Rs. 100000 for last six months stating the applicant’s name, address and account number along with Bank’s name, Telephone Number, Bank’s stamp & signature of authorized signatory.
c) Credit Card copy/Foreign Exchange endorsement/Traveler’s Cheque.
- Proof of Occupation
a) Certificate of the current employment from employer stating employer’s full name address and telephone no., applicant’s length of service.
b) NOC Letter from the employer.
c) Salary slip for 6 months.
a) Copy of Income Tax Return for last three years.
b) Company registration copy with director naming list/ partnership deed.
a) Leave Sanction Letter, School ID Card and NOC from school mentioning the dates of trip.
- Airline Reservation: Confirmed air ticket.
- Proof of Accommodation: Hotel booking.