South Africa Visa
Welcome To Destination Expert
SOUTH AFRICA VISA FOR INDIANS
Destination Experts is the fast,reliable and affordable visa consultant for south Africa visa.Our Aim is always to provide you the best and cost effective services. We take all the hassle out of getting the south africa visa and using our many years of experience to give you the best service from our end. **Visa come get it**
South Africa Checklist
- Passport: Original passport
- Photo Specification: Two recent camera clicked passport size colored photographs on white background with 80% face coverage on a matt or semi-matt finished paper (35mm x 45mm).
Please note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old,scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering Letter : Covering-Letter from applicant stating his name, designation, passport number and purpose & duration of visit. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant and addressed to – The Visa Officer, High Commission of the Republic of South Africa, New Delhi.
a) Covering-Letter on Letterhead if applicant is Self Employed or on plain paper if Employed.
- Financials: Personal/Sponsor/company bank statement for last three months with original bank stamp and signature on every page & a minimum balance of Rs. 60000
(Note : Required sponsorship letter from sponsor.)
- Proof of Occupation: An NOC for leave from employer/ school/ university clearly mentioning applicants name, passport number and duration of visit. The letter must be duly signed by the authorized signatory stating his/her name, designation, contact details & address.
- Hotel booking along with the day to day itinerary.
- Ticket: Confirmed return/onward air ticket .
- Medical: Yellow Fever Vaccination Certificate
** For your kind information Approval and Rejection is sole discretion for the embassy. Destination experts is not liable for any rejection.